Monday, March 5, 2012

The more you know...

...the better your blog address may be. Still trying to decide if I want to switch to wordpress, but I am learning more about it. If you would like to check out my latest post at the new site, it's here.

This blog was my first, hence I didn't know/think about the importance of the blog address, or I guess, the title, which when I look at it now, seems kind of long. :) Oh well. It is mostly about food storage, and it is an adventure, so I guess it's all good. I have gotten some feedback on the wordpress thing, so we'll see how it works out. The new blog's website address is:

http://foodstorageadventure.wordpress.com/

Longtime readers may recall that I sometimes mess around with the background on this blog, and I have already changed it on the new blog from the first post. I'll most likely find something I'll stick with a while pretty soon--until I get bored with it again... If you check it out, I hope you enjoy it!


No comments: