Thursday, February 28, 2013

Another month, another post...

Whew, February is almost gone! Seems like I need to give myself another goal and project to make myself post on time--sometimes I think of things to blog about and then wait too long to post them, so that's not helpful at all...

However, the end of the month did make me go looking for more food storage recipes to try, and I came across this post today, over at Jamie Cooks It Up!, which has ideas for food storage as well as 40 (yay, 40!) recipes you can try. Granted, I have not checked all of them out, but I will probably try the pretzel bites one first, so far at least. I love new ideas to try for food storage ingredients, and look forward to exploring the Jamie Cooks It Up! blog more thoroughly. Thanks to the author there for the information! If you try any of the recipes there, let me know how it works out!

Thanks to anyone and everyone who has come back to read--hope everyone is doing well!

No comments: