Saturday, December 15, 2012

Buying ahead, blogging ahead: BY #39 for Dec. 16

My BY for the day: Canned chicken

If I were adding anything to go along with this, it would be: Homemade bread for a sandwich, maybe? I think I've already mentioned casseroles and soups, and cracker sandwiches. In any case, it's a good protein.

Noticed when I picked this up that there are actually cans of canned chicken that are already flavored. Since I don't usually use canned chicken, and the cans I have are really for storage, I don't think I'm brave enough to stick a flavored (one example was lemon chicken, if memory serves) can that I've never tried before into my storage for the BY series. Maybe another time...

But I am curious--have you tried the flavored canned chicken? Did you like it? Would love to hear...

No comments: