Monday, September 10, 2012

Worried about shelf/storage life?

I just received a link to the website, Still Tasty, in an e-mail from a preparedness expert earlier tonight. I haven't had a lot of time to look at it yet, but it looks like there is a lot of information included, and I was impressed with the section on lemon storage, for example. And in case the lemons that you are concerned about are not of the whole variety, you will most likely be amazed at your options for information when you feed in the word "lemons" on the home page...

 Many thanks to the preparedness expert who sent this, and for those who worry about stuff like this, (like I do) enjoy!

 

2 comments:

pelenaka said...

That is a very good site, I have a link on my blog. It is really my quick go to when I need to know if that jar of peanut butter packaged during the first Bush's presidency is still good.

Marie said...

Pelenaka--You are ahead of me! I am glad to hear that it is a good site--I saw it and it looked good, but it's always good to hear from someone who has had more experience with it. Thanks so much for your comment!