Friday, October 19, 2012

Need a gluten free conversion chart?

Heard it from a friend, who heard it from a friend, who... (thanks REO Speedwagon, whose song is now going through my head... :)

Well, after seeing someone post about this gluten free conversion chart elsewhere, I followed the links (whether this person heard about the other site from a friend or not I couldn't say) until I found the page linked. I have not tried to print it yet as my printer seems to be having issues, but in any case, I want a copy of it. If you go to the linked page, there is a link to download the chart for free, though as I have mentioned, I might be copying it down by hand....

I have had at least one reader comment on one of my blogs that gluten free options were needed, so I hope this helps someone. And you never know when you or someone you are responsible for may need gluten-free options.

Thank you to those who left the trail of links that eventually led to the above link... and to the website, Food Allergies on a Budget, who provided it. I don't know much about cooking gluten-free, so I need to learn more. This chart will be handy to have.

No comments: