Friday, May 23, 2008

Adventures in food storage...the milk group

I recently learned great news about this group, here:http://www.providentliving.org/content/display/0,11666,7797-1-4222-1,00.html. There are other items listed here as well, but I was thrilled when I found out that powdered milk would last this long! And without further comment, group 4:

Group 4: Milk group
Nonfat dry milk 14 lb.
Evaporated milk 12 12 oz cans

I have known about the necessity of food storage for as long as I can remember. I have grown up hearing the counsel of the leaders of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. I know about resources, such as providentliving.org , that it provides. That is why I am writing about this in my blog--to let other people know how to prepare for hard times. I have a lot of work to do, like increasing my food storage, and learning how to use it. I hope the information I list helps someone else.
I don't want my children to go hungry. And I don't want anyone else's children to go hungry either.

No comments: