Friday, November 23, 2012

BY #16: Would you like pasta with that?

My BY for the day: Can of Veg-All

If I were adding anything to go along with this, it would be: Yeah, probably Ramen again, but while I was typing the first line, I was thinking that a little can of a "cream of" soup would benefit from a can of Veg-All(mixed vegetables) and if you had pasta of any kind (macaroni, spaghetti, etc.) to add, all the better. Of course, you would need water and heat to make the mixture work, and you could eat the can of Veg-All as is if you didn't have the extra ingredients/water/ heat. Hope you remember the secondary challenge to buy a case of bottled water a week between now and the New Year--it could be really, really helpful in the case of a no-water-available emergency...

Didn't see as many deals on food-storage items as I thought I would  before Thanksgiving, so maybe I will be luckier immediately after Thanksgiving...

Hope everyone's holiday was wonderful! 

No comments: