Friday, December 7, 2012

BY #30: Favorites mean a lot

My BY for the day: Campbell's chicken noodle soup (add water)

If I were adding anything to go along with this, it would be: Saltines, and oh yes, if it were available, cheese...

You may have noticed that I very rarely mention the brand name of products, but I do so here for a specific reason. One of my children loves, loves, loves, Campbell's chicken noodle soup. We all like it, but this child is my pickiest eater, and yet it seems like there is always a "yes" when this particular brand is an option. Hopefully, there would be a way to heat it in an emergency situation, because we haven't tried it cold...still, having a favorite has to increase the odds for actual food consumption, right? :)

Along with BY #29, where the subject was adding things to improve what you are having (check the great comments there!) storing brands that you know that people you are responsible for will like will make things a lot easier when it comes time to eating them, emergency situation or not.

In our case we won't forget the Campbell's chicken noodle soup--what will you be sure to include?

 

No comments: