Wednesday, December 12, 2012

BY #35: Separate or together...

My BY for the day: Chicken Vienna sausages

If I were adding anything to go along with this, it would be: Oh, maybe that bean/broth soup I wrote about in the last post... :) I haven't tried a soup like that, but it sounds pretty good to me. And, as the post title indicates, any of the three cans mentioned (beans/broth/sausages) could be eaten together or apart. But let's say you can't buy a can a day, or want to reduce the number of cans you would use per day--if you combine some of your cans to make a soup or casserole, it might work to feed more than one person, and you can make your cans last longer, depending on the size of the group you are responsible for.

Well, I hope people are still participating in the BY series. Better yet, maybe they were able to get all 53 items at once, so now they don't have to worry about it anymore, and are now adding to the cans at their leisure. Or maybe they will wait until Dec. 31st to get the last cans into storage. Or maybe they were prepared before I started this series. So many possibilities... :) Just hope that there will be more people prepared for emergencies than not...

No comments: