Wednesday, December 19, 2012

BY #42: Again with a possible main dish

My BY for the day: Can of chili

If I were adding anything to go along with this, it would be: Well, if I weren't planning on using this as a main dish, it sure would be nice to put it over some hot dogs that I was storing in the freezer...along with the buns in the freezer...and drinking the frozen juice from the freezer. Ah, one can dream, can't one?

If you are new to the BY series, or just starting, I would suggest cans that would possibly serve as a main dish, and if I were super-motivated and had the means to do so, I would also choose to get enough of the cans to feed everyone in the group I would be responsible for in an emergency situation. If you get a meal's worth of cans a day, starting today, you will still have enough for 11 days' worth of one good meal a day, or most likely be in a good situation for a 3-5 day emergency situation...

Hope everyone's BYs are going well!

No comments: