Saturday, December 29, 2012

BY #51: More soup...

My BY for the day: Salisbury steak with mushrooms and onions soup (ready-to-eat)

If I were adding anything to go along with this, it would be: I would probably put it over potatoes, as previously mentioned on another similar BY, but I did want to mention that if you have similar-but-not-same soups, they can go well together. Ever open a can of chicken and rice soup, and a can of chicken noodle soup, when you meant to open two of the same kind of soup? This, or something similar has happened around here, and it has turned out ok. I would mix beef based soups together, or chicken based soups together, but I would hesitate to mix totally different soups together. They might turn out, but they might not. Haven't tried any weird combinations, but if I were hungry enough, I'm sure in an emergency I would eat them anyway...

Wow, only 2 BYs left! Anyone care to share something they added that wasn't a can? Or something that I haven't thought of that was

No comments: